Blind Date With a Book Results Are In!
The results are in! Did your “Blind Date with a Book” sweep you off your feet? Was it love at
first sight or a total dud? Well, the results are in.
These books will sweep you off your feet:
“Tom Lake”, by Ann Patchet the reader said, “I really enjoyed this book because it was written
by one of my favorite authors! “
“All I Ever Wanted”, by Emily Giffin the patron said, “I enjoyed this book because it kept my
interest and I looked forward to reading it every day.”
“Part of Your World”, by Abby Jimenez, the reader said, “I love, love, loved this book!”
“The Maid” by Nita Proser, the patron said “I loved the shocking ending. It was really
unexpected!”
“Big Little Lies”, by Liane Moriarty, the reader said, “This book was easy to read and very
entertaining!”
“The First Ladies”, by Marie Benedict, the patron said, “I really enjoy historical fiction, so I loved
this book!”
“In Five Years”, by Rebecca Serle, the patron said, “I loved this book because there was
romance and mystery. I loved the twist at the end. I didn’t see it coming.”
These were only a few of the books that swept our readers off their feet! If you didn’t get a
chance to participate in “Blind Date with a Book,” it’s never too late to take a chance on one of
these books. You can decide for yourself if the book will sweep you off your feet or is a total
dud.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.